Thursday, August 25, 2011

Printmaking

"Stub Toe" My first Chinecole Intaglio print version 1.
"Stub Toe" My first Chinecole Intaglio print version 2.
"Untitled" My first Drypoint Intaglio print.
"Untitled" My first Drypoint Intaglio print - Detail.
"!" My first handset Letterpress Broadside.
"Pele" My first handset 2 Color Letterpress Broadside.
"The Mind/Body Dichotomy" handset Letterpress Broadside.
"In Between the Lines" Part of my first Relief series.
"Skrew you" Part of my first Relief series.
"Untitled" My first Color Relief print.
"Untitled" My first Deduction Relief print.
 "Untitled" My first Adduction Relief print.

Here is a collection of some of my first prints ever in intaglio, letterpress, and relief.  They are all extremely basic and the technique is nowhere near amazing but I thought it would be fun to post some of them...

No comments:

Post a Comment