Friday, December 30, 2011

My First Digital Drawing using Photoshop


Ah ha! My very first Photoshop illustration using a Wacom tablet! My goal here was to figure out and test digital drawing so I can have a general feel for how this compares to traditional drawing. (This took me about 3 hours to start, play around and finish this piece.) This is Frank C. McCallous from Skylos - an animation by J.J.Chalupnik and whom I am creating storyboards and concept art for.  I would like to post that work in the next couple of weeks, but first I need to finish work on a logo animation of a chubby running cowboy kid... just wait and see.. Oh! And for those of you who don't know... Frank is a flea ♥

1 comment:

  1. Ok...You really have done a great job on Frank. I can't wait to see the completed project. Hurry up! Jennifer Runyan

    ReplyDelete