Thursday, February 16, 2012

My First 2D Animated Walk Cycle.


My First 2-D Animation from Kristina Runyan on Vimeo.

So this is my first 2-D animation I have ever made O.O  It just so happened to end up being a very basic walk cycle chalked full of fundamental but important learning lessons.  The walk cycle drawings are supposed to imitate a similar look and feel like those of pictures in a zoetrope.  This little animation will be combined with the rest of the company logo for Wichita Kid Productions, and should be ready for posting in the next week.  I had an amazing time working through this project and look forward to producing more 2-D work in the next month - I just received some new resources and materials recently and it is hard to think of anything else but animation.  

No comments:

Post a Comment